Piermont Grand EC is jointly developed by CDL and TID, two very reputable developers, which is a very important factor when buying a property.
City Developments Limited (CDL) is a leading global real estate operating company with a network spanning 103 locations in 29 countries and regions
• Listed on the Singapore Exchange, the Group is one of the largest companies by market capitalization
• With a proven track record of over 55 years in real estate development, investment and management, CDL has developed over 43,000 homes and owns over 18 million square feet of lettable floor area globally
• Has developed many ECs such as Blossom Residences, The Rainforest, Lush Acres, The Brownstone and The Criterion.
TID Pte Ltd. is a joint venture between Hong Leong Group (and as such a sister company of CDL) and Mitsui Fudosan, Japan’s largest private developer
• With a 35 year history in Singapore, TID Pte Ltd. draws upon a wealth of experience and expertise
• Its notable achievements include The St. Regis Singapore Hotel & Residences, The Oceanfront @ Sentosa and the Optima @ Tanah Merah.